1. Provide in time;
2. Assist the company to establish and improve various systems to prevent and resolve legal risks;
3. Invited to attend or host a meeting or board meeting on behalf of the company;
4. Drafting and setting labor contracts and avoiding labor disputes;
5. Drafting, reviewing, and amending agreements, contracts, confidentiality, and non-compete agreements
6. Invited to represent the company to attend and participate in various business negotiations;
7. Witness the legal opinion;
8. Agency litigation and arbitration cases;
9. Credit, handling non-litigation legal affairs;
10. Company law, contract law, labor law, intellectual property rights, legal training.
11. According to the needs of customers, attend major meetings and provide them on site;
12. According to the needs of the client, in the name of the legal counsel;
13. Participate in the negotiation of major economic projects of the consulting unit and provide legal advice.
14. Protection of patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets and exclusive management rights;
15. Collection of creditor's rights, collection of commercial accounts, and management of risk credits;